Regular competitions such as CPSA Registered shoots (Club and County level), BICTSF Selection shoots and NCSC club competitions are held throughout the year (see the Calendar for more information). Practice is also available on the layouts but individuals must contact the ground before attending to check availability.
NCSC facilities include:
- 4 main layouts for Olympic and English skeet as well as Olympic trap. ABT and Universal trench.
- 3 down the line layouts plus 2 training ranges.
- We also have access to a sport trap layout and on request access to our sister range for 30 stands of English Sporting.
We have recently implemented a new booking system for our ranges, which is managed by an online diary. This change has been welcomed by most of our customers who appreciate being able to book effectively a "Tee off" time in the knowledge that they do not need to queue or feel pressured to leave when there are people waiting. Together with our new chip card system, this has maximised the efficiency of the ranges and has allowed us to welcome more shooters.
The process for range booking is as follows:
* Please call reception if you would like to book a slot, letting us know both the discipline and the amount you wish to shoot.
* Booking is normally in 1 hr slots however if you require more time due to the number of you or amount you wish to shoot, please just ask and we will try to accommodate your needs.
* If you still wish to just turn up and take pot luck that is fine, although we will not be able to guarantee you an immediate slot. We will endeavour to get you on the range at the next available time, but it is always best to call ahead
* We will try to give you exclusive use of your range for this period, however during busy periods we may put someone on the range with you if you are a small group.